Etiquette Plus™ Kids – SMART Program
Duration: 04 sessions x 02hrs | Age Group: 9 Yrs Old to Tweens
The Etiquette Plus™ S.M.A.R.T Program is the ultimate way to prepare your child for life-changing success, developing their self-esteem, confidence and life skills.
Perfect for children aged from 9 years old to their tweens, children will discover a motivating program that teaches them vital life-changing skills, pushing their learning capabilities to the max.
It’s a powerful program that will kick start their success in life.
Who is it for?
9 to Tweens
What is my child going to get from this course?
With S.M.A.R.T Program, your child will unlock their inner potential to achieve bigger, better results. This course will give them the fire to achieve everything they’ve ever dreamed of. They’ll work harder, accomplish more and reach their full potential.
Here’s why this is a MUST HAVE course:
- Kickstart your child’s achievements – this is a priceless investment in your child’s future.
- More success – your child will develop crucial success-boosting abilities that will transform their dreams into reality.
- Skills for life – you’re equipping your child with lifelong empowering skills.
- Improved academic performance – the abilities they discover in this program will accelerate their learning and skyrocket their academic performance.
- Boost emotional development – social skills, etiquette, the power of language – this program will improve every aspect of your child’s emotional intelligence.
The empowering topics your child will discover when you make the S.M.A.R.T choice:
S: Social Competency:
* Communication and resolving interpersonal conflicts
* Group work/Teamwork
M: Motivation Mastery:
* To identify own motivational style
* To identify values, who influences their values, and the connection between peer influence and personal values
* How procrastination and distraction affects success
*Evaluate their own level of procrastination
A: Absolute Confidence:
* Seeing the positive in YOU
* Learning from mistakes
* Making good decisions/choices
* Dealing with negativity
R: Release Your Potential
* What different levels of effort look like
* How values, goals, priorities, behaviour and lifestyle are connected
* Understand the importance of setting priorities
* Understand the importance of planning and prioritizing
T: Time to Succeed
* What are goals and why are goals important
* Understand different types of goals
* What are the components of a good goal
* Ways to overcome distractions that stand in the ways of academic success
Drop us a line anytime, and one of our customer service reps will respond to you as soon as possible.
© Etiquette Plus Academy | All Rights Reserved